|App Name||Tambola Housie - 90 Ball Bingo v5.88|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 69178 )|
Latest version of this game (com.octro.tambola)
** OCTRO TAMBOLA **
Tambola, also known as Housie, is a game of probability. Tambola by Octro is a LIVE ONLINE party game that you play with REAL PLAYERS from all around the world. You can play anytime and anywhere. Octro, Inc is engaged in developing India’s popular games that has been played for generations.
– Play Tambola the way you want! 90 ball Tambola, 50 ball Tambola, With Powers-up, Without Power-ups, Tournaments, Daily Events, FREE Chips events, gifts and more
– Challenge your friends or Invite all your friends to play with you on single table.
– Send in-game items to your friends for free
– Play with India’s biggest Tambola Community
– Take your favorite game anywhere. Play seamlessly across mobile versions — just log in with your Facebook profile!
– Get a welcome bonus of 10,000 FREE chips just for downloading! Plus, win a daily bonus in-game money!
– The #ONLY credible Tambola game in app ecosystem. Play with real time users, play fair!
– The Lottery games in Tambola is designed to be a fun and entertainment. You can win Chips, Gems, Power-ups and real prizes by playing Tambola Lottery.
– Player Get FREE Lottery every 3 hours!
***DOWNLOAD OCTRO TAMBOLA and start playing today!***
MORE ABOUT OCTRO TAMBOLA
The caller/dealer calls the randomly generated number/cue one at a time. The players mark off the numbers on their tickets as the numbers are called by a caller. The winner being the first person to mark off all their numbers of a winning combination.
The Tambola ticket or card has 3 horizontal rows/lines and 9 vertical columns with a total of 27 boxes. Each line has 5 numbers on it and four boxes are left blank. Thus a ticket has a total on 15 numbers. The first vertical column can have numbers from 1 to 9, the second column from 11 to 19, the third column from 21 to 29, and so on and the last column can have numbers from 81 to 90.
Tambola by Octro is an online multiplayer game. In this version, you play against unknown players. You can play with one, two or three tickets. The maximum number of players can be 25. The winning combinations are
1. Early five
2. Four corners
3. Each horizontal line (top line, middle line and bottom line), and
4. Full house.
You play Tambola with virtual money. A new player is a Level 1 player and gets 10,000 chips. For a level 1 player, each ticket costs 500 chips. The winning amount for each winning combination is based on the number of tickets sold.
As soon as, you have marked of the numbers of a winning combination on your ticket, press the Claim button before the next number is called. On the new screen that appears, select the winning combination or combinations that you are claiming. If the winning combination claimed by you is correct, you will get the winning amount. If the claim is incorrect, your ticket will be declared Bogey.
Further, while the nature of Tambola as a game is classified as a game of luck, there are elements in Octro’s Tambola that have been added, which introduces the skill element. This has been achieved through the powerups feature within the game. The user skill is involved collecting these powerups, that are categorised into common, uncommon and rare powerups. These powerups help players win games. The powerups are earned within the game using gems, thus calling for a judicious earning and use of gems during gameplay. Thus the element of powerups coupled with gems bring about the skill aspect. The Octro Tambola is the variation from the traditional tambola which is a pure game of luck.
This is also called Bingo 90 or Tambola in other countries.
Copyright© 2020 Moddedandroid